Drolet Stock Note: Triumph Gold Corp. – Developing another Yanacocha mineral type deposit in North America!
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Stock Notes on Triumph Gold Corp. (TSXV: TIG | OTCQB: TIGCF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlights the following points on Triumph Gold Corp.:
- Triumph Gold Corp. is focused on creating value through the advancement of the district-scale Freegold Mountain project in Yukon
- Newmont is the largest shareholder, owning 18% of the company
- Robust pipeline of under-explored historical showings and new exploration targets
- Triumph Gold closes $3,319,600 Private Placement
- Surge in Triumph Gold volume in July – over 22 Million shares traded between $0.21 & $0.48
- Support: S2; $0.325 – S1; $0.365
- Resistance: R1; $ 385 – R2; $0.48
About Triumph Gold Corp.
Triumph Gold Corp. is a growth oriented Canadian-based gold exploration and development company. The Company is focused on creating value through the advancement of the district-scale Freegold Mountain Project in Yukon.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>