Drolet Stock Note: Azimut Exploration Inc. – Quebec Gold Discovery of the year 2020
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released his Stock Notes on Azimut Exploration Inc. (TSXV: AZM) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Azimut Exploration Inc.:
- Azimut holds a major gold and base metal portfolio in the mining-friendly province of Québec, Canada.
- $10.5 million planned exploration budget
- AZM has been founded in 1968 and the capital structure has never been consolidated with 66M shares outstanding.
- Discovery of substantial gold mineralization in multiple drill hole intersections, including frequent high-grade intervals of its maiden diamond drilling program on the 100% owned Elmer Property in the James Bay region.
- AZM trade at $1.54 on the pullback … a serious candidate for the Discovery of the year in 2020
- Support: S2; $ 1.35 S1; $1.75 Resistance: R1; $1.95 R2; $2.35 R3; 2.70
Get our daily investorintel update
Azimut is a mineral exploration company whose core business is centred on target generation and partnership development. The Company uses a pioneering approach to big data analytics (the proprietary AZtechMineTM expert system) enhanced by extensive exploration know-how. Azimut maintains rigorous financial discipline and has 65.7 million shares outstanding. Azimut’s competitive edge against exploration risk is founded on systematic regional-scale data analysis and multiple concurrently active projects.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>