Lithium Australia and Pilbara Minerals to jointly progress Sileach™ technology for potential future production of low-cost lithium carbonate in WA
- Lithium Australia and Pilbara Minerals agree to work together to investigate the suitability of LIT’s SileachTM process to produce high-value lithium carbonate
- Subject to the success of pilot testing of concentrates sourced from Pilbara’s Pilgangoora Project, the parties have agreed to establish the Sileach Joint Venture (SJV)
- Initial participation in the SJV will be 50/50
- SJV pilot testing of Pilgangoora and other concentrates to commence in the near future
- SJV’s goal is to be a lowest quartile lithium carbonate producer
Get our daily investorintel update
InvestorIntel is a trusted source of reliable information at the forefront of emerging markets that brings investment opportunities to discerning investors.