MI3 Technical Report: Wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical report at market open today on H2O Innovation Inc. (TSXV: HEO) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this report MI3 highlighted the following points on H2O Innovation Inc.
- H2O Innovation is a leader in customized water and wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies
- The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which: water and wastewater projects, specialty products exported in more than 40 countries and operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment plants;
- HEO has sold and commissioned over 750 water and wastewater treatment plants to municipal, industrial and institutional customers in North America;
- Recorded $100 Million in revenues in FY2018 with EBITDA positive;
- Through its unique business model, HEO has 65-70% of recurring revenues;
- H2O considers the specific needs of their clients and have a flexible approach to design as the largest open-source system supplier in North America.
- HEO traded over 2.9 Million shares over the last six months between $.78 and $0.98
- Rebounding since $0.83
- Support: S2; $0.87 S1; $0.92 Resistance: R1; $0.98 R2; $1.12
Get our daily investorintel update
About H2O Innovation
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>