MI3 Technical Report: CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE American: CVM) – Empowering immune defenses
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical report at market open today to on CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE American: CVM) titled Empowering immune defenses.
In this report MI3 highlighted the following points.
- CEL-SCI is working to improve the treatment of cancer and other diseases by utilizing the immune system; the body natural defense system.
- CVM lead investigational therapy; Multikine is currently being develop as a potential therapeutic agent
- 928 newly diagnosed head and neck cancer patients have been enrolled in this phase 3 study
- CVM has crossed his 50 DMA in March. RSI and MACD positive
- The stock traded over 6.5 Million shares in the last month between $2.61 and $3.55
- Support: S2; $3.20 – S1; $3.42 | Resistance: R1; $3.55 – R2; $3.80
Get our daily investorintel update
Please do your own due diligence.
This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
InvestorIntel is a trusted source of reliable information at the forefront of emerging markets that brings investment opportunities to discerning investors.