MI3 Tech Note on MedX Health Corp. (TSXV: MDX)
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on MedX Health Corp. (TSXV: MDX) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on MedX Health Corp.:
- MedX is a leading medical device and software company focused on skin cancer with its DermSecure™ telemedicine platform, utilizing its SIAscopy technology.
- The SIAscopy technology utilizes light and its remittance to view up to 2 mm beneath suspicious moles and lesions in a pain free, non-invasive manner, with its software then creating real-time images for physicians and dermatologists to evaluate all types of moles or lesions within seconds.
- MedX Health is the only company who has both a regulatory approved front-end scanning technology (SIAscope) and a HIPPA, PIPEDA and GDPR approved tele-health platform (DermSecure) through which to send the high-resolution images securely to the dermatologist.
- MDX has double since low of $0.08 …
- Complete a 3.1 Million financing …
- MDX Stock traded over 22 Million shares between $0.08 & $0.16
- Support: S2; $0.12 – S1; $0.14 Resistance: R1; $0.16 – R2; $0.18
Get our daily investorintel update
About MedX Health Corp.
MedX, headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, is a leading medical device and software company focused on skin cancer with its DermSecure™ telemedicine platform, utilizing its SIAscopy technology. SIAscopy is also imbedded in its products SIAMETRICS™, SIMSYS™, and MoleMate™, which MedX manufactures in its ISO 13485 certified facility. SIAMETRICS™, SIMSYS™, and MoleMate™ include hand-held devices that use patented technology utilizing light and its remittance to view up to 2 mm beneath suspicious moles and lesions in a pain free, non-invasive manner, with its software then creating real-time images for physicians and dermatologists to evaluate all types of moles or lesions within seconds. These products are Health Canada, FDA (US), ARTG and CE cleared for use in Canada, the US, Australia, New Zealand, the European Union and Turkey. MedX also designs, manufactures and distributes quality photobiomodulation therapeutic and dental lasers to provide drug-free and non-invasive treatment of tissue damage and pain.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>