MI3 Market Alert: Transforming the way, we harness Human Immunity
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on IMV Inc. (Nasdaq: IMV | TSX: IMV) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on IMV Inc.
- IMV Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to making immunotherapy more effective, more broadly applicable, and more widely available to people facing cancer and other serious diseases.
- IMV is currently assessing DPX-Survivac as a monotherapy in advanced ovarian cancer, as well as a combination therapy in multiple clinical studies with Merck.
- Multiple other R&D and clinical programs in collaborations with partners (Dana Farber, UConn Health, Leidos and Zoetis)
- Only 50.6M shares outstanding and 52.6M fully diluted
- RSI near OVERSOLD territory, Triple bottom reversal pattern over the last three months
- Very low VOLUME and unnecessary downward pressure … can indicate Algos are constantly ‘’tricking and playing’’ with the market, trying to find level of buyers and sellers
- Support: S2; $3.50 – S1; $3.74 Resistance: R1; $4.00 R2; $4.54 –
Get our daily investorintel update
IMV Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to making immunotherapy more effective, more broadly applicable, and more widely available to people facing cancer and other serious diseases. IMV is pioneering a new class of immunotherapies based on the Company’s proprietary drug delivery platform. This patented technology leverages a novel mechanism of action that enables the programming of immune cells in vivo, which are aimed at generating powerful new synthetic therapeutic capabilities. IMV’s lead candidate, DPX-Survivac, is a T cell-activating immunotherapy that combines the utility of the platform with a target: survivin. IMV is currently assessing DPX-Survivac as a monotherapy in advanced ovarian cancer, as well as a combination therapy in multiple clinical studies with Merck.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>