Drolet Stock Note: LeanLife Health to Distribute Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Iron Energy Drink in North America
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Stock Notes on LeanLife Health Inc. (CSE: LLP) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- LeanLife Health’s products are long-term, shelf-stable extractions from flax seed, a plentiful plant-based source of Omega-3, that give them a significant advantage as an essential fortified food ingredient.
- LeanLife Health’s industry-leading and proprietary Omega-3 product formulations are of the highest quality and contain no cholesterol.
- LLP to distribute for Mike Tyson Iron Energy Drink in North America
- The global Omega-3 market reached USD $33 Billion in 2016 and is expected to reach upwards of USD $57 Billion by 2025, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Surge in Volume in July from $0.03 to $0.08
- LLP traded over 29 million shares since July 1
- Support: S2; $0.03 S1; $0.045
- Resistance: R1; $0.06 R2; $0.08
About LeanLife Health
LeanLife Health’s products are long-term shelf-stable extractions from flax seed, a plentiful plant-based source of Omega-3, that give them a significant advantage as an essential fortified food ingredient. Increased Omega-3 intake, especially with LeanLife’s higher Omega-3 to -6 ratio, has shown to have significant health improvement impacts.
LeanLife’s mission is to provide a relatively low-cost means of replacing the less healthy vegetable oil in food, and transform them into healthier versions.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>