Drolet Stock Note: CEL-SCI Corporation – Improving the treatment of Cancer, auto immune and Infectious diseases
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released his Stock Notes on CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE American: CVM) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on CEL-SCI Corporation:
- CEL-SCI have been believers in the value of immunotherapy for treating cancer for decades before others recognized it’s potential. Now cancer immunotherapy has gone from “cannot work” to “this is the future”.
- CEL-SCI’s primary focus is cancer immunotherapy given right after diagnosis, before the ravages of surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy have destroyed the immune system.
- The company also have a very interesting second platform technology called LEAPS that they believe may be able to contribute in the fight against COVID 19.
- CVM is proceeding with the analysis of all their data … following the death of 298 persons over the last nine years of the study.
- CVM is very near the OVERSOLD territory …. Expecting a rebound!
- Support: S2; $ 10.50 S1; $12.00 Resistance: R1; $13.50 R2; $14.50
About CEL-SCI Corporation
CEL-SCI believes that boosting a patient’s immune system while it is still intact should provide the greatest possible impact on survival. Therefore, in its global pivotal Phase 3 study CEL-SCI treated patients who are newly diagnosed with advanced primary squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck with Multikine* first, BEFORE they received surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy. This approach is unique. Most other cancer immunotherapies are administered only after conventional therapies have been tried and/or failed. Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection), has received Orphan Drug designation from the FDA for neoadjuvant therapy in patients with squamous cell carcinoma (cancer) of the head and neck.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>