August 10, 2020 (Source) — dynaCERT Inc. (Toronto Stock Exchange: DYA) (OTCQX: DYFSF) (FRA: DMJ) (“dynaCERT” or the “Company”), a company that manufactures and distributes carbon emission reduction technology for use with internal combustion engines, shown to reduce carbon monoxide emissions by up to 50%, nitrous oxide (N0x) by 88% alongside carbon dioxide savings and fuel savings of up to 19.2%, will be presenting at “Wall Street Reporter’s “Next Super Stock” livestream conference on August 12, 2020.
dynaCERT’s CEO & President, Jim Payne, will share an overview of dynaCERT’s carbon emission reduction technology, which is designed for use with many types and sizes of diesel engines used in on-road vehicles, reefer trailers, off-road construction, power generation, mining and forestry equipment, marine vessels and railroad locomotives.
dynaCERT’s presentation will take place at 12:30 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, August 12, 2020.
Following the 20-minute presentation, Mr. Payne will take questions from the audience.
To sign up for the event, https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7092754206342811659
Recent company highlights include:
- dynaCERT Survives COVID-19 and Re-Emerges Very Financially Healthy.
- dynaCERT launches a new HG2 design and model and first among units to be rolled off dynaCERT’s newest improved assembly line, the first commercial production run of the new HG2 models.
- dynaCERT graduated to the Toronto Stock Exchange and OTCQX.
- The Company closed an upsized $8.3 million underwritten prospectus overnight marketed equity financing.
- dynaCERT granted KarbonKleen Inc., a preferred service provider, the exclusive Dealership rights in the trucking industry in the United States of America until December 31, 2024. The exclusivity granted to KarbonKleen Inc. is subject to certain quotas of a minimum of 150,000 HydraGENTM Technology Units over a little more than three years.
- dynaCERT established a 100%-owned subsidiary called dynaCERT International Strategic Holdings Inc. (“DISH”) to be used to support sales efforts worldwide with investments in strategically unique and exceptional CleanTech innovators directly related to dynaCERT’s business, including a monthly subscription programme of dynaCERT’s HydraGENTM Technology to enhance end-user adoption.
- KarbonKleen provided dynaCERT with a purchase order of 3,000 HydraGENTM units, for delivery over a period to December 31, 2021.
- Some of the largest fleets in North America have been piloting HydraGENTM Technology and are experiencing the benefits of reduced emissions, increased performance and fuel savings across all users.
- dynaCERT Number 1 ranked Company across all sectors on 2020 TSX Venture 50.
The Company also announces that it has engaged Jack Marks and Octagon Media Corp., an affiliated company of Wall Street Reporter (together “Octagon”), for a three-month term to deliver a digital media advertising campaign coupled with an investor marketing program. As part of its compensation, Octagon has been granted incentive stock options exercisable to purchase up to 200,000 common shares in the capital of the Company at an exercise price of $0.70 per share for a period expiring August 4, 2021.
About “Next Super Stock Live!” conference:
Wall Street Reporter’s “NEXT SUPER STOCK Live!” conference is dedicated to featuring select companies that have near-term catalysts in place which can drive transformational growth in the months ahead. To view the conference visit: https://www.wallstreetreporter.com/next-superstock-online-investor-conference/
About dynaCERT Inc.
dynaCERT Inc. manufactures and distributes Carbon Emission Reduction Technology for use with internal combustion engines. As part of the growing global hydrogen economy, our patented technology creates hydrogen and oxygen on-demand through a unique electrolysis system and supplies these gases through the air intake to enhance combustion, resulting in lower carbon emissions and greater fuel efficiency. Our technology is designed for use with many types and sizes of diesel engines used in on-road vehicles, reefer trailers, off-road construction, power generation, mining and forestry equipment, marine vessels and railroad locomotives. Website: www.dynaCERT.com.
Except for statements of historical fact, this news release contains certain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities law. Forward-looking information is frequently characterized by words such as “plan”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “estimate” and other similar words, or statements that certain events or conditions “may” or “will” occur. In particular, forward-looking information in this press release includes, but is not limited to completion of the Offering, satisfaction of TSX listing conditions and regulatory approvals. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking information are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. We cannot guarantee future results, performance of achievements. Consequently, there is no representation that the actual results achieved will be the same, in whole or in part, as those set out in the forward-looking information.
Forward-looking information is based on the opinions and estimates of management at the date the statements are made, and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking information. Some of the risks and other factors that could cause the results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking information include, but are not limited to: uncertainty as to whether our strategies and business plans will yield the expected benefits; availability and cost of capital; the ability to identify and develop and achieve commercial success for new products and technologies; the level of expenditures necessary to maintain and improve the quality of products and services; changes in technology and changes in laws and regulations; the uncertainty of the emerging hydrogen economy; including the hydrogen economy moving at a pace not anticipated; our ability to secure and maintain strategic relationships and distribution agreements; and the other risk factors disclosed under our profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. Readers are cautioned that this list of risk factors should not be construed as exhaustive.
The forward-looking information contained in this news release is expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. We undertake no duty to update any of the forward-looking information to conform such information to actual results or to changes in our expectations except as otherwise required by applicable securities legislation. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking information.
Neither the Toronto Stock Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Toronto Stock Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
On Behalf of the Board
Murray James Payne, CEO
For more information, please contact:
Jim Payne, CEO & President
#101 – 501 Alliance Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M6N 2J1
+1 (416) 766-9691 x 2
+1 (416) 766-9691 x 1