MI3 Tech Note on Voyager Digital (Canada) Ltd. (CSE: VYGR | OTCQB: VYGVF)
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Voyager Digital (Canada) Ltd. (CSE: VYGR | OTCQB: VYGVF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Voyager Digital (Canada) Ltd.:
- The ﬁrst digital asset agency broker. Voyager is the ultimate, all-in-one platform for investing and trading popular digital assets.
- Voyager is well positioned to continue its growth trajectory and reach proﬁtability by end of year 2020.
- Strong management team: Voyager was founded by established Wall Street and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, who teamed to bring a better, more transparent and cost-efficient alternative for trading crypto assets to the marketplace.
- VYGR traded over 5.6 Million shares between $0.165 & $0.495 over the last three months
- Support: S2; $0.16 S1; $ 0.19 Resistance: R1; $0.205 R2; $0.26 R3; $0.32
About Voyager Digital (Canada) Ltd.
Voyager Digital (Canada) Ltd. is a crypto-asset broker that provides retail and institutional investors with a turnkey solution to trade crypto assets. Voyager offers customers best execution and safe custody on a wide choice of popular crypto-assets. Voyager was founded by established Wall Street and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs who teamed to bring a better, more transparent and cost-efficient alternative for trading crypto-assets to the marketplace.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>