Drolet Stock Notes on NEXE Innovations: Plant-based materials for everyday consumer products
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on NEXE Innovations Inc. (TSXV: NEXE) on December 29, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- NEXE designs, manufactures and commercializes fully compostable, plant-based materials for everyday consumer products (currently launching single-serve beverage pods).
- Backed by 5 years of scientific research ($17 million invested and more than $14 million in recent financing), NEXE Innovations is well positioned at the forefront of advanced material manufacturing and automation.
- New listing with only 65 million shares outstanding
- NEXE had a great start … traded over 6.0 million shares over the last five session
- Support: S2; $ 1.60 S1; $1.80 Resistance: R1; $1.95 R2; $2.10
About NEXE Innovations Inc.
NEXE Innovations Inc. is a well financed, British Columbia -based advanced materials company which has developed a fully compostable (plant-based) single-serve coffee pod for use in Keurig Brewing Systems. The Company purchased its facility in Surrey, British Columbia in 2016. In addition, the Company has developed custom automation through its European and Canadian partners enabling the Company to commercialize its proprietary capsules. The Company believes that the NEXE POD can eventually eradicate the waste created by single serve capsules. The Company’s goal is to attract and sustain a significant portion of the single serve market, as there is a growing demand for environmentally friendly and sustainable products.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.