Drolet Stock Notes on NEXE Innovations: Innovative Materials Company that Designs, Manufactures and Leverages Disruptive Technology to Make Plant-Based Products
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on NEXE Innovations Inc. (TSXV: NEXE) on October 26, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- NEXE has developed one of the only patented, fully compostable, plant-based, single-serve coffee pods for use in leading single-serve coffee machines.
- Addition of three new beverages to its XOMA Superfoods line including a matcha latte, keto cocoa, and turmeric golden milk. Each is available in a 12 and 48 count package.
- Since December 18, 2020, NEXE has filed 6 Utility Patent Applications in both the US and PCT (Patent Cooperation Treaty) and 16 additional Provisional Patent Applications.
- NEXE in the OVERSOLD territory. Expecting a bounce back.
- Support: S2; $0.60 S1; $ 0.65 Resistance: R1; $ 0.70 R2; $ 0.76
About NEXE Innovations Inc.
NEXE Innovations Inc. is a leader in plant-based compostable technology and advanced materials manufacturing based in British Columbia, Canada. The company has developed one of the only patented, fully compostable, plant-based, single-serve coffee pods for use in leading single-serve coffee machines. The proprietary NEXE pod is designed to reduce the significant environmental impact caused by single-serve pods, over 50 billion of which are discarded every year. With over $60 million raised to date from equity and government funding and over six years of R&D, NEXE is well-positioned to meet the growing demand for environmentally friendly and sustainable products in the single-serve coffee sector and beyond.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>