Drolet Stock Notes on Moovly Media: Leading Provider of Cloud Based Video Tools
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Moovly Media Inc. (TSXV: MVY) on May 31, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Moovly is the leading provider of Cloud based tools to produce Marketing, Communications and Training videos and presentations.
- In use by >300 Fortune 500 companies, Small Businesses, Schools and Universities, and freelancers.
- Moovly users can seamlessly publish videos made in Moovly’s Studio editor or via its Automator technology to the Instagram platform.
- MVY in the oversold territory …. RSI; 31 … the stock sitting on 200DMA … Expecting a rebound …. MI3 short term target $0.44
- Support: S2; $ 0.15 S1; $0.25 Resistance: R1; $0.30 R2; $0.44
Moovly is the leading provider of creative cloud-based tools to create compelling marketing, communications and training videos and video presentations. Moovly’s advanced Studio Editor with millions of assets seamlessly integrated (via partnerships with Getty Images & Storyblocks) is all you need to create engaging video content to promote, communicate or explain your product, service or message. Moovly’s API and Automator technologies allow third parties to automate parts or all of the content creation process, including mass video customization, personalized videos (video version of mail merge), automatic content creation or updating by connecting data sources. With clients including users from over 300 of the Fortune 500, small businesses, freelancers and Ivy league universities, Moovly is an intuitive, cost effective choice for DIY creation of engaging video-based content.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.