Drolet Stock Notes on Nouveau Monde Graphite: The First All Electric Open Mine in the World
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. ( TSXV: NOU | OTCQX: NMGRF) on October 9, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Nouveau Monde Graphite is set to become a key operator in the sustainable energy revolution. The Company is developing the only fully integrated source of green battery anode material in North America.
- Projected to operate the Largest Graphite Operation in the western world.
- Commercial production targeted for 2023.
- NOU surge following Trump signature of a Strategic & Critical metal agreement!!!
- NOU traded over 21.0 Million shares over the last month between $0.19 & $0.40
- Support: S2; $ 0.365 S1; $ 0.40 Resistance: R1; $0.425 R2; $0.45
About Nouveau Monde Graphite
Nouveau Monde is set to become a key operator in the sustainable energy revolution. The Company is developing the only fully integrated source of green battery anode material in North America. Targeting full scale commercial operations by early 2023, the Company will provide advanced carbon-neutral graphite-based material solutions to the growing Lithium-ion and fuel cell markets. With low-cost operations and the highest of ESG standards, Nouveau Monde will become a strategic supplier to the world’s leading battery and auto manufacturers, ensuring robust and reliable advanced material, while guaranteeing supply chain traceability.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>