Drolet Stock Notes on Atico Mining: Building a Mid-tier Gold and Copper Producer in Colombia and Exploring in Ecuador
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Atico Mining Corporation (TSXV: ATY | OTCQX: ATCMF) on April 22, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Atico Mining is a Canadian-based company focused on developing and operating copper-gold projects in Latin America: El Roble Mine in Colombia and La Plata in Ecuador.
- Atico’s principal project is the El Roble mine, located in Carmen de Atrato, Colombia. Recent evaluations by Atico have identified high-grade mineralization below the lowest production levels at El Roble and defined Proven and Probable reserves of 1.00 million tonnes grading 3.02% copper and 1.76 g/t gold.
- El Roble mine is in production and generating cash flow.
- Upside at La Plata and El Roble mine’s underexplored large land packages with multiple geochemical and geophysical VMS anomalies.
- Atico trading above 200DMA over the last ten months.
- MI3 Target June 2021: $0.80 – $0.90
- Support: S2; $0.58 S1; $0.60 Resistance: R1; $0.65 R2; $0.675
About Atico Mining Corporation
Atico is a growth-oriented Company, focused on exploring, developing and mining copper and gold projects in Latin America. The Company generates significant cash flow through the operation of the El Roble mine and is developing its high-grade La Plata VMS project in Ecuador. The Company is also pursuing additional acquisition of advanced stage opportunities.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>