Drolet Stock Note: Is Giga Metals the next take-over target of TESLA?
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Stock Notes on Giga Metals Corp. (TSXV: GIGA | OTCQB: HNCKF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Giga Metals focus on two of the key metals used in the batteries of electric vehicles: Nickel and Cobalt.
- The company’s core asset is the Turnagain Project, located in northern British Columbia. It contains one of the largest undeveloped sulphide nickel and cobalt resources in the world.
- Tesla is looking to have an interest in a Canadian mine to secure a supply of low-carbon nickel, according to a Reuters report. The battery electric vehicle maker is in talks with Canadian mining company Giga Metals to help develop a large mine to secure a source of environmentally friendly nickel.
- Giga jump in volume… rumors of talks with TESLA.
- Support: S2; $0.93 S1; $ 1.68
- Resistance: R1; $2.05 R2; $2.25
About Giga Metals Corp.:
Giga Metals aims to be a premier supplier of the battery metals that will be needed as the world progresses to a future powered by clean energy. They are currently focused on two of the key metals used in the batteries of electric vehicles: Nickel and Cobalt. Their Turnagain Project is among the largest undeveloped nickel-cobalt sulphide deposits in the world in terms of total contained nickel. The NI 43-101 compliant resource contains 5.2 billion pounds of nickel and 312 million pounds of cobalt in the measured and indicated categories, plus a further 5.5 billion pounds of nickel and 327 million pounds of cobalt in the inferred resource category.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>