Drolet Stock Note: Imperial Mining Group Ltd. – Advancing one of the only sources of Scandium in North America
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released his Stock Notes on Imperial Mining Group Ltd. (TSXV: IPG) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Imperial Mining Group Ltd.:
- Imperial’s focus is on development of its high-quality Scandium-Rare Earth property in northeastern Quebec
- Specific focus on Critical Metal (scandium, rare earths) projects showing low CapEx, OpEx and simple process recovery methods
- Management & Insiders hold 21% of the shareholding
- IPG surge recently on good volume and price… US-CHINA trade war is the loop… stay tuned for more volatility in the strategic metals sector!!!
- MI3 target in 2020: $0.25 – $0.50
- Support: S2; $0.06 S1; $ 0.085 Resistance: R1; $0.095 R2; $0.12
About Imperial Mining Group Ltd.
Imperial is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company focused on the advancement of its copper-zinc, gold and technology metals properties in Québec. Imperial is publicly listed on the TSX Venture Exchange as “IPG” and is led by an experienced team of mineral exploration and development professionals with a strong track record of mineral deposit discovery in numerous metal commodities.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>