Register now for PDAC 2020 – It should be even bigger than last year
It won’t be long until the 2020 Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) conference comes around. It is the world’s premier annual mineral exploration and mining convention. The conference will be held at the Metro Conference Centre, Toronto, on March 1-4, 2020.
The 2020 conference is expecting over 25,000+ attendees (2019 attendance was 25,843) with over 780 speakers. In 2019 there were attendees from 132 countries with the main countries being Canada, USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Germany, and China. PDAC 2019 featured more than 1,100 exhibitors, with over 500 at the Investors Exchange and another 600 at the Trade Show. Attendees include a mix of mining insiders, investors, students, and other business-minded people.
Register now for the 2020 PDAC Conference in Toronto
Attendees have the choice from technical sessions, short courses, presentation rooms & reception room presentations, and corporate presentation forums for investor presentations.
Investors and company booths at the PDAC conference
- Discuss your company’s activities with mining analysts, fund managers, and bankers.
- Meet face-to-face with high net worth individual investors.
- Make important links with a worldwide audience.
- Reinforce relationships with existing investors & clients.
- Reveal investment potential and conditions.
- Seek out new business opportunities.
- Network with the global mineral exploration and mining community.
- An opportunity to select from over 780 speakers all at one conference. All the big names in mining are sure to be there.
- An opportunity to learn about companies at their booths with over 1,100 exhibitors.
- Attend technical sessions, short courses, and various presentations.
- Network and learn from other investors, company CEOs, industry insiders, and mining industry experts.
- Attend awards gala & after party where industry leaders are honoured in recognition of their outstanding contributions.
Qualified and Professional investors ‘One on One Meeting Program’
In 2020 there will also be a ‘PDAC One on One Meeting Program‘. This exclusive program is available only to a select group of PDAC Investors Exchange Exhibitors, and carefully screened, qualified investors and portfolio managers from around the world.
PDAC leads other conferences in number of attendees
The PDAC convention is the most-attended event for the world’s mineral exploration and mining sector. Register now to secure your place at the 2020 PDAC conference.
You can read about the 2019 PDAC conference – “PDAC 2019 – The Best One Yet.”
With 2020 just about 2 weeks away, it is a good time to set your dates for 2020. Be sure to keep free March 1-4, 2020 so that you can attend the PDAC conference in Toronto. After all, we at InvestorIntel will also be there.
Matthew Bohlsen is a Senior Editor for InvestorIntel.com. With a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment, and a Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning. He ... <Read more about Matthew Bohlsen>