MI3 Tech Note on Delta Resources Limited (TSXV: DLTA)
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Delta Resources Limited (TSXV: DLTA) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Delta Resources Limited:
- The company has build a strong portfolio of mineral exploration properties with a high potential for economic discoveries in Quebec with a focus on the Delta-2 Gold project in the vicinity of the Chibougamau Gold camp.
- Good capital structure with only 29M shares outstanding (unique) – no flow-thru …
- More than 20 geological anomalies identify and ready to explore …
- Lots of Exploration activities (expertise, $$$) in the Chibougamau Gold camp with Iamgold, Troilus Gold, Dore Copper mining, Genesis Metals, Blue Thunder resources & Delta
- DLTA surge yesterday up to .25 cents … on a 250k volume day.
- Support: S2; $0.17 S1; $0.20 Resistance: R1; $0.25 R2; $0.28
About Delta Resources Limited
Delta Resources Limited is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on growing shareholder value through the acquisition of high-potential gold and base-metal projects in Canada, exploring these projects with state-of-the-art methods, and potentially developing these projects into mines.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>