MI3 Market Alert: Will Beauce Gold Fields lead the next Gold rush in Quebec?
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Beauce Gold Fields Inc. (TSXV: BGF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Beauce Gold Fields Inc.
- BGF is dedicated to the exploring for the bedrock source located in the Beauce’s famous historical placer Gold deposits located in the municipality of St-Simon les Mines in the Beauce region of Southern Quebec…
- The project area hosts a six-kilometer-long unconsolidated gold-bearing sedimentary unit (a lower saprolite and an upper brown diamictite) holding the largest historical placer gold deposit in eastern North America. (first Gold rush in Canada in 1850)
- Beauce Gold Fields Excavation Cuts into Fault Line Confirming Its Existence and Exposed 19th Century Mining Shafts.
- A tight capital structure with less than 20 million outstanding shares. Brand new IPO
- Support: S2; $0.105 – S1; $ 0.13 Resistance: R1; $ 0.18 – R2; $0.24
About Beauce Gold Fields
Beauce Gold Fields is a gold exploration company focused on placer to hard rock exploration in the Beauce region of Southern Quebec. The Company’s flagship property is the St-Simon-les-Mines Gold project, a unique, historically significant gold property located in the municipality of Saint-Simon-les-Mines. Comprising of a block of 152 claims as well as 7 real estate lots, the project area hosts a six kilometre long unconsolidated gold-bearing sedimentary unit (a lower saprolite and an upper brown diamictite). Textural observations (angularity) of gold nuggets suggest a relatively proximal source and therefore a short transport distance. The gold in saprolite indicates a close proximity to a bedrock source of gold, providing possible further exploration discoveries. The property was host to Canada’s first gold rush before the one in the Yukon Klondike. It hosts some of the largest historical placer gold mines in Eastern North America that were active from 1860s to the 1960s.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>