MI3 Market Alert: A portfolio of gold exploration projects in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Quebec
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Cartier Resources Inc. (TSXV: ECR) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Cartier Resources Inc.
- Cartier holds a portfolio of gold exploration projects in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Quebec – one of the most prolific mining regions in the world.
- Important corporate and institutional investors including Agnico Eagle Mines, JP Morgan UK and the Quebec investment funds.
- Rebounding from lows …. Crossed 200 DMA ….
- strong cash position with over $5.5M in the bank.
- ECR traded over 9.0 Million shares between $0.105 & $0.165
- Support: S2; $ 0.125 – S1; $ 0.15 Resistance: R1; $0.165 R2; $0.195
About Cartier Resources
Cartier Resources was founded in 2006 and is based out of Val-d’Or, Quebec. Quebec has consistently ranked high as one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world primarily based on its mineral rich geology, attractive tax environment, and pro-mining government. In 2018, the Fraser Institute again ranked Quebec as one of the best jurisdictions in the world for investment attractiveness.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>