Drolet Stock Notes on Vior Inc.: Hybrid model strategy for the Quebec explorer
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Vior Inc. (TSXV: VIO) on February 11, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Vior has a highly skilled and dedicated management team that is focused on creating shareholder value through discoveries. Vior’s Hybrid Strategy is designed to provide its shareholders with some excellent exposure to multiple exploration plays and potential discoveries.
- Vior explores and invests in quality precious metals projects in Nevada and Quebec, two of the most attractive jurisdictions for mining exploration in the world (Nevada #3 and Quebec #18) Source: Fraser Institute Survey of Mining Companies 2019 (published in 2020).
- Vior has significant equity or ownership interest in 11 mining projects that will be actively explored or drilled in 2021.
- VIO surged in Volume over the last month. 5 years all-time high at $0.25
- Support: S2; $ 0.15 S1; $0.19 Resistance: R1; $0.215 R2; $0.25
About Vior Inc.
Vior is a junior mining exploration company based in Quebec whose corporate strategy is to generate, explore, and develop high-quality projects in proven and favourable mining jurisdictions in North America. Through the years, Vior’s management and technical team have demonstrated their ability to discover several gold deposits and many high-quality mineral prospects.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>