Drolet Stock Notes on Reunion Gold: Unlocking the Value of Gold Mining Potential in Guyana
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Reunion Gold Corporation (TSXV: RGD) on March 4, 2022, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Reunion closes $11.5 Million bought deal private placement financing
- In 2021 the Company made an exciting new gold discovery at its Oko West project in Guyana, where to date it has outlined gold mineralization on the Kairuni zone over 2,500 meters of strike length and to a depth of 220 meters.
- A 15,000 meter phase 4 drill program is currently underway with a target of releasing a maiden resource in the second half of 2022.
- RGD bouncing. Traded over 16 million shares over the last 10-day trading session between $0.18 & $0.27
- Support: S2; $0.225 S1; $0.25 Resistance: R1; $0.26 R2; $0.27
About Reunion Gold Corporation
Reunion Gold Corporation is a leading gold explorer in the Guiana Shield, South America, with a portfolio of projects in Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana. In 2021 the Company made an exciting new gold discovery at its Oko West project in Guyana, where to date it has outlined gold mineralization on the Kairuni zone over 2,500 meters of strike length and to a depth of 220 meters. A 15,000-meter phase 4 drill program is currently underway with a target of releasing a maiden resource in the second half of 2022. The Company’s common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ‘RGD.’ Additional information about the Company is available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and on the Company’s website (www.reuniongold.com).
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>