Drolet Stock Notes on Puma Exploration: Strong Potential for the New Brunswick Gold Explorer
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Puma Exploration Inc. (TSXV: PUMA) on February 1, 2022, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Puma reports that it has identified additional high-grade gold targets at its Williams Brook Gold Project located in New Brunswick. A grab sample returned 371.00 g/t Au, the highest gold-grade reported to date.
- The consistent discovery of high-grade gold mineralization at Williams Brook is very exciting considering the imminent launch of their 2022 10,000 meters drilling program.
- 2022 will be a transformational year for Puma, as the company aggressively develops the Williams Brook Gold Project.
- Drilling program underway (10 000meters) since two days.
- $6 million in the bank. No need new financing in the next year.
- Support: S2; $0.335 S1; $0.38 Resistance: R1; $ 0.39 R2; $0.425
About Puma Exploration Inc.
Puma Exploration is a Canadian-based mineral exploration company with precious metals projects located near the Famous Bathurst Mining Camp (BMC) in New Brunswick, Canada. The Company is committed to its DEAR strategy (Development, Exploration, Acquisition and Royalties) to generate maximum value for shareholders with low share-dilution.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>