Drolet Stock Notes on Puma Exploration: On the Road of a Major Gold Discovery in New Brunswick
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Puma Exploration Inc. (TSXV: PUMA) on September 24, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Puma drills 5.55 g/t Au over 50.15 meters from surface at its flagship Williams Brook Gold Project located in New Brunswick, the emerging new gold district of Atlantic.
- All 18 drill holes completed to date, testing the Lynx Zone have intercepted the mineralized and altered rhyolite unit.
- Following these excellent drill results, the company has recently decided to increase its planned campaign to 10,000 meters, up from the initial 2,000 meters.
- Awaiting on more drilling results.
- After our site visit on Sept 21. The mineralization can be followed over 700 meters and is still open. There are human resources, electricity and water nearby. Easily accessible by road and located 30 km from St-Quentin.
- Support: S2; $ 0.43 S1; $0.47 Resistance: R1; $ 0.52 R2; $0.57
About Puma Exploration Inc.
Puma Exploration is a Canadian-based mineral exploration company with precious and base metals projects in early to advanced stages located in the Famous Bathurst Mining Camp (BMC) in New Brunswick, Canada. Great efforts will be made by the Company in the coming years to deploy its DEAR strategy (Development, Exploration, Acquisition and Royalties) in order to generate maximum value for shareholders with low shares dilution.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>