Drolet Stock Notes on Osisko Mining: Largest Gold exploration drill program on the planet
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Osisko Mining Inc. (TSX: OSK) on October 22, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Osisko holds a 100% interest in the high-grade Windfall gold deposit located between Val-d’Or and Chibougamau in Québec and holds a 100% undivided interest in a large area of claims in the surrounding Urban Barry area and nearby Quévillon area (over 2,700 square kilometres).
- Windfall is a rare world-class project (>5M oz and >8g/t Au) located in one of the world’s best mining jurisdictions: Québec.
- Well financed with approx. $320M cash and equities.
- OSK has drilled over 1.2 Million meters on the Windfall lake project (consider to be the largest exploration gold project on the planet!!!)
- Support: S2; $ 3.51 S1; $3.57 Resistance: R1; $3.62 R2; $3.83
About Osisko Mining Inc.
Osisko is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal resource properties in Canada. Osisko holds a 100% interest in the high-grade Windfall gold deposit located between Val-d’Or and Chibougamau in Québec and holds a 100% undivided interest in a large area of claims in the surrounding Urban Barry area and nearby Quévillon area (over 2,700 square kilometres ).
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>