Drolet Stock Notes on Nomad Royalty Company: Offers a de-risked business model to mining investors
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. (TSXV: NSR) on December 14, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. is a gold and silver royalty company that purchases rights to a percentage of the gold or silver produced from a mine, for the life of the mine
- Nomad owns a portfolio of 13 royalty, stream, and gold loan assets, of which 6 are on currently producing mines
- Highest dividend in Royalty sector at around 1.8% yield
- Nomad Royalty Company is bordering the OVERSOLD territory on the RSI. Good volume accumulation below $1.20
- We expect a rebound on these level. MI3 short term target: $1.40
- Support: S2; $ 1.00 S1; $1.04 Resistance: R1; $1.10 R2; $1.20
Nomad Royalty Company Ltd.
Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. is a gold & silver royalty company that purchases rights to a percentage of the gold or silver produced from a mine, for the life of the mine. Nomad owns a portfolio of 13 royalty, stream, and gold loan assets, of which 6 are on currently producing mines. Nomad plans to grow and diversify its low-cost production profile through the acquisition of additional producing and near-term producing gold & silver streams and royalties.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>