Drolet Stock Notes on Kenorland Minerals: High-Grade Initial Drill Result at Regnault Project In Chibougamau, Quebec
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Kenorland Minerals Ltd. (TSXV: KLD) on May 28, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Kenorland Minerals intersects 90.56 g/t Au over 5.72m at Regnault.
- 14 of the reported 15 drill holes intersected notable mineralization.
- An additional 15 drill holes from this latest drill program, which focused on near to regional targets within the Regnault trend, will be reported once all remaining assays have been received and compiled.
- Next phase beginning in July, which will include up to 20,000 meters of additional diamond drilling.
- Spectacular results; metal factor 450+. A major discovery in the making!
- MI3 Target August 2021; $2.25 – $2.50
- Support: S2; $1.25 S1; $ 1.30 Resistance: R1; 1.32 R2; $1.50
About Kenorland Minerals Ltd.
Kenorland Minerals Ltd. is a mineral exploration Company incorporated under the laws of the Province of British Columbia and based in Vancouver, British Columbia , Canada. Kenorland’s focus is early to advanced stage exploration in North America. The Company currently holds three projects where work is being completed under an earn-in agreement from third parties. The Frotet and Chicobi Projects, which are both located in Quebec, Canada , are optioned to Sumitomo Metal Mining Canada Ltd. and the Chebistuan Project, also located in Quebec , is optioned to Newmont Corporation. The Company also owns 100% of the advanced stage Tanacross porphyry Cu-Au project as well as an option to earn up to 70% from Newmont Corporation on the Healy Project, both located in Alaska, USA .
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>