Drolet Stock Notes on Fjordland Exploration: Keep an Eye on this Copper, Nickel Past Producing Mine in Quebec
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Fjordland Exploration Inc. (TSXV: FEX) on April 6, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- In December, Fjordland acquired an option to earn a 100% interest in the past-producing Renzy nickel-copper mine. From 1969 to 1972, Renzy mined 716,000 tons at an average grade of .70% nickel and 0.72% copper.
- In early December, Fjordland announced that 18 drill targets had been fully evaluated at the North Thompson nickel project. Plans are underway to drill the targets as soon as permitting and financing allow.
- For South Voisey’s Bay Nickel Project, numerous drill targets based on reprocessed gravity anomalies which are coincident with magnetic and EM signatures are ready for testing. The project is subject to HPX advancing the project under the current option agreement.
- Robert Friedland is a major shareholder.
- Support: S2; $0.13 S1; $ 0.15 Resistance: R1; $0.17 R2; $0.23
About Fjordland Exploration Inc.
Fjordland Exploration Inc. is a mineral exploration company that is focused on the discovery of large-scale economic deposits located in Canada. Fjordland is actively exploring three high quality nickel projects.
In collaboration with HPX and Commander Resources, Fjordland is exploring the South Voisey’s Bay “Pants Lake Intrusive” target which is a Ni-Cu-Co deposit analogous to the nearby Voisey’s Bay deposit located approximately 80 km to the north.
Fjordland has been granted an option by CanAlaska Uranium to earn an initial 49% interest in the North Thompson Nickel Belt project, situated 20 km. north of Vale’s long-life Thompson mine located in northern Manitoba. The project is considered prospective for Ni-Cu-Co-PGE magmatic sulphide mineralization analogous to the deposits hosting the historic mine.
Fjordland has an agreement to acquire 100% of the Renzy nickel-copper project located near Maniwaki Quebec by spending $1.0 million over 5 years. The project encompasses the former Renzy Mine where during the period from 1969 to 1972, 716,000 short tons were mined with average grades of 0.70 % Nickel and 0.72 % Copper. The location of the Renzy Shear zone and the overall quantity of the mafic/ultramafic rocks in the area that carry sulfides with elevated concentration of Ni, Cu, and PGM’s bodes well for finding additional deposits.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>