Drolet Stock Notes on Durango Resources: Quebec Gold explorer in Urban-Barry township near Osisko Mining
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Durango Resources Inc. (TSXV: DGO | OTCQB: ATOXF) on January 11, 2021 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Durango is positioned for discovery holding a 100% interest in the Trove and East Barry claim blocks in the most active gold exploration camp in Quebec.
- Durango has received drill permits for the East Barry claim block to test high priority targets coincident with high till anomalies of up to 2.19 g/t gold and pristine gold grains in till trend.
- The drilling is scheduled to begin on January 11th with two exploration holes on the East Barry Property budgeted for depths of approximately 750m each.
- To date, 2,100m has been drilled over nine holes on the Trove Property at an average depth of 233m.
- DGO traded over 9.0 Million shares between $0.06 & $0.15 since November 2
- Support: S2; $0.08 S1; $0.095 Resistance: R1; $0.10 R2; $0.12
Durango is a natural resources company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The Company is positioned for discovery with a 100% interest in a strategically located group of properties in the Windfall Lake gold camp in the Abitibi region of Québec, Canada.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>