Drolet Stock Notes on Durango Resources: Exploration and drilling program underway at the Windfall Lake gold mining camp
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Durango Resources Inc. ( TSXV: DGO | OTCQB: ATOXF) on October 22, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Durango is positioned for discovery holding a 100% interest in the Trove and East Barry claim blocks in the most active gold exploration camp in Quebec.
- Trove has excellent exploration potential. Durango received all the final drill permits for the Trove property in September 2019 and is currently undertaking its inaugural drill program.
- Durango’s exploration crew took the opportunity of favourable weather and newly rehabilitated roads to expand the ground exploration program onto the East Barry property. The East Barry property has minimal outcrop, so all of the information we can gather on rock exposure is extremely important in order to identify geological similarities with the Windfall Lake deposit and potential mineralization associations.
- DGO traded over 17 Million shares between $0.07 & $0.155
- Support: S2; $ 0.135 S1; $0.145 Resistance: R1; $0.155 R2; $0.17
Durango is a natural resources company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The Company is positioned for discovery with a 100% interest in a strategically located group of properties in the Windfall Lake gold camp in the Abitibi region of Québec, Canada.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>