Drolet Stock Notes on Bonterra Resources: Ongoing drilling program on their Gold projects in Quebec
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Bonterra Resources Inc. (TSXV: BTR | OTCQX: BONX) on November 12, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Bonterra owns 100% high-grade underground gold deposits (Gladiator, Moroy, Barry). All three deposits open for expansion laterally and at depth in the rapidly growing Urban-Barry / Windfall Camp.
- 90,000 meters drilling program in 2020 to infill and expand the current resources, and to test regional targets. 52,000 meters of drilling completed YTD; Intercepts include 11.45 g/t Au over 8.5 meters at Gladiator and the discovery of a new mineralized zone at Panache.
- EV/oz of ~US$30/oz, a significant discount to peers.
- BTR surge on good volume … announced that it intends to pursue a financing of up to $10 million … crossed 200 DMA!!!
- Support: S2; $1.11 – S1; $1.22 Resistance: R1; $1.38 – R2; $1.50
About Bonterra Resources Inc
Bonterra is a Canadian gold exploration company with a large balanced portfolio of exploration and mining assets including the Gladiator, Barry and Moroy deposits, Urban-Barry Mill and multiple highly prospective exploration prospects. Bonterra controls the only permitted gold mill in the region with a large land position of over 38,000 hectares in the Urban Barry Camp. Bonterra is located in the mining-friendly province of Quebec, within the Abitibi Greenstone Belt.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>