Drolet Stock Notes on Barrick Gold: Bright Future for the Gold Producer
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE: GOLD | TSX: ABX) on February 14, 2022, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Extensive land positions in many of the world’s most prolific gold districts with gold and copper mines in 13 countries.
- Industry leader in G&A cost efficiency.
- Barrick has one of the deepest project pipelines in the mining industry, including brownfield projects near existing operations, greenfield exploration discoveries and some of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in the world, providing significant optionality and leverage to gold prices.
- RSI 67. Rebounding since $24.50 level. W formation.
- Support: S2; $ 25.17 S1; $25.40 Resistance: R1; $ 26.50 R2; $27.00
About Barrick Gold Corporation
Barrick has gold and copper mining operations and projects in 13 countries in North and South America, Africa, Papua New Guinea and Saudi Arabia. Their diversified portfolio spans many of the world’s prolific gold districts and is focused on high-margin, long-life assets.
The company’s shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GOLD, and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ABX.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>