Drolet Stock Notes: Big Copper discovery in B.C. for Chris Taylor and the Kodiak Copper team
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Kodiak Copper Corp. (TSXV: KDK) on October 26, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Drilling at MPD ongoing – significant high-grade discovery in September (282m of 1.16CuEq, incl 45m of 2.75% CuEq), more results throughout autumn/winter.
- A total of seven diamond-drill holes totalling 5,316 metres have been completed at the Gate Zone to date and drilling continues.
- Teck Resources Limited has agreed to make a strategic investment in Kodiak. Teck will own approximately 9.9% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Kodiak on a non- diluted basis.
- Strong cash position and tight capital structure, ca. $15m in treasury, only 44 million shares outstanding.
- KDK second drill result (535 meters @ 0.76 CuEq) send the stock price to cool off …
- OVERSOLD – OVERSOLD – OVERSOLD ….
- Support: S2; $1.15 S1; $1.55 Resistance: R1; $1.75 R2; $1.89
About Kodiak Copper Corp.
Kodiak is focused on its 100% owned copper porphyry projects in Canada and the USA. The Company’s most advanced asset is the MPD copper-gold porphyry project in the prolific Quesnel Trough in south-central British Columbia, Canada, where the Company made a discovery of high-grade mineralization within a wide mineralized envelope in 2020. Kodiak also holds the Mohave copper-molybdenum-silver porphyry project in Arizona, USA, near the world-class Bagdad mine. Kodiak’s porphyry projects have both been historically drilled and present known mineral discoveries with the potential to hold large-scale deposits.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>