Drolet Stock Note: Stelmine Canada Ltd. – Quebec’s Pure Gold Explorer in Opinaca
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Stock Notes on Stelmine Canada Ltd. (TSXV: STH) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 focuses on Stelmine Canada Ltd.
- Stelmine Inc. is a mining company exploring in Quebec. The company objective is to open a new gold mining camp located in the eastern portion of the Opinaca metasedimentary basin.
- Stelmine holds 843 claims spanning 438 km2 on the eastern part of the Opinaca metasedimentary basin, which contains zones with a high potential for gold deposit.
- Only 37.3M shares outstanding.
- Support: S2; $0.095 – S1; $0.11
- Resistance: R1; $0.12 – R2; $0.135
Stelmine is a junior mining exploration company which focuses its activities in the Province of Québec. Stelmine holds 843 claims spanning 438 km2 on the eastern part of the Opinaca metasedimentary basin, which contains zones with a high potential for gold deposit discovery in geological contexts similar to the one leading to discovery of the Eleonore Mine.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>