Drolet Stock Note: Platinex Inc. – Ontario’s Gold and PGM Explorer
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Stock Notes on Platinex Inc. (CSE: PTX) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlights the following points on Platinex Inc.:
- Shining Tree Gold Camp is located in the southwest portion of the Abitibi Greenstone belt along the projected extension of the Larder Lake-Cadillac Break between the operating Young-Davidson (Alamos) Mine and the advanced development Côté Lake (IAMGOLD) project.
- Acquisition of Treasury Metals Inc. property creates the largest combined gold focused property package in the Shining Tree district in northern Ontario.
- The geological environment the Company is exploring in Shining Tree could yield one or more deposits containing over 10,000,000 ounces of gold. The platinum group metal prospects the Company is targeting each have the potential to contain over 100,000,000 ounces of platinum group elements.
- PTX surge in volume in July … rising from
- Support: S2; $0.06 S1; $0.07
- Resistance: R1; $0.08 R2; $0.095
About Platinex Inc.
Platinex is focusing its efforts on the exploration of its property in the Shining Tree District. With its recent acquisition Platinex has created the largest combined gold focused property package in the Shining Tree District, Northern Ontario, with little modern exploration compared to other gold camps in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt. The Company is also utilizing its proprietary data to seek financial backing to secure and advance major Platinum Group Element properties in North America.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
InvestorIntel.com is a leading online source of investor information that provides public market coverage for both investors and industry alike. A qualified online influencer through ... <Read more about InvestorIntel>