Drolet Stock Note: Kodiak Copper – Looks like Chris Taylor has another major discovery in B.C.
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Stock Notes on Kodiak Copper Corp. (TSXV: KDK) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 focuses on Kodiak Copper Corp.
- Kodiak is focused on its portfolio of 100% owned copper porphyry projects in Canada and the USA. The Company’s most advanced asset is the MPD copper-gold porphyry project in the prolific Quesnel Trough in south-central British Columbia, Canada, where the Company made a discovery of high-grade mineralization in 2020.
- Kodiak Drills 282 m of 0.70% Copper and 0.49 g/t Gold (1.16% CuEq), Including 45.7 m of 1.41% Copper and 1.46 g/t Gold (2.75% CuEq).
- Discovery hole made by Chris Taylor and Claudia Tornquist team – should be a candidate for the discovery of the year in B.C. for 2020
- Strong cash position and tight capital structure, only 37 million shares outstanding.
- Very strong surge in volume – trade up to $1.96 and awaiting 4 drill holes results.
- Support: S2; $ 1.50 S1; $1.67
- Resistance: R1; $1.75 R2; $1.96
About Kodiak Copper Corp.
Kodiak is focused on its 100% owned copper porphyry projects in Canada and the USA. The Company’s most advanced asset is the MPD copper-gold porphyry project in the prolific Quesnel Trough in south-central British Columbia, Canada, where the Company made a discovery of high-grade mineralization in 2020. Kodiak also holds the Mohave copper-molybdenum-silver porphyry project in Arizona, USA, near the world-class Bagdad mine. Kodiak’s porphyry projects have both been historically drilled and present known mineral discoveries with the potential to hold large-scale deposits.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.