MI3 Market Alert: Strong rebound for diagnostics industry LexaGene Holdings on volume in both CDN and US, crosses 200 DMA
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on LexaGene Holdings Inc. (TSXV: LXG | OTCQB: LXXGF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on LexaGene Holdings Inc.
- LexaGene is a biotechnology company that develops genetic analyzers for pathogen detection and other molecular markers for on-site rapid testing in veterinary diagnostics, food safety and for use in open-access markets such as clinical research, agricultural testing and biodefense.
- LexaGene Places its First Beta Prototype into Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital.
- This placement marks a very significant milestone for the Company and for the diagnostics industry.
- After reporting successful beta test results during the summer and early fall, LexaGene closed a $6.6M CAD financing on October 29, 2019.
- MACD bullish … crossed 200 DMA ….
- Support: S2; $0.61 – S1; $ 0.67 Resistance: R1; $ 0.70 – R2; $ 0.77
About LexaGene Holdings Inc.
LexaGene is a biotechnology company that develops genetic analyzers for pathogen detection and other molecular markers for on-site rapid testing in veterinary diagnostics, food safety and for use in open-access markets such as clinical research, agricultural testing and biodefense. End-users simply need to collect a sample, load it onto the instrument with a sample preparation cartridge, enter sample ID and press ‘go’. The LX Analyzer delivers excellent sensitivity, specificity, and breadth of detection and can process multiple samples at a time, in an on-demand fashion, returning results in about 1 hour. The unique open-access feature is designed for custom testing so that end-users can load their own real-time PCR assays onto the instrument to target any genetic target of interest.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
InvestorIntel.com is a leading online source of investor information that provides public market coverage for both investors and industry alike. A qualified online influencer through ... <Read more about InvestorIntel>