MI3 Market Alert: CloudMD telemedicine health platform – The future of Medicine?
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on CloudMD Software & Services Inc. (CSE: DOC | OTC: DOCRF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on CloudMD Software & Services Inc.
- CloudMD is digitizing the delivery of healthcare by providing patients access to all points of their care from their phone, tablet or desktop computer.
- CloudMD currently has a combined ecosystem of 315 clinics, over 3000 licensed practitioners and almost 3 million registered patients.
- According to the team of physicians behind the B.C.-based telehealth platform, CloudMD has been averaging more than 110 consultations a day since the start of the coronavirus self-isolation period.
- DOC traded over 9.3 Million shares between $0.58 and $0.35 over the last three months
- Support: S2; $0.40 S1; $0.46 Resistance: R1; $0.50 R2; $0.57
About CloudMD Software & Services
CloudMD is digitizing the delivery of healthcare by providing patients access to all points of their care from their phone, tablet or desktop computer. The company offers SAAS based health technology solutions to medical clinics across Canada and has developed proprietary technology that delivers quality healthcare through the combination of connected primary care clinics, telemedicine, and artificial intelligence (AI). CloudMD currently has a combined ecosystem of 315 clinics, over 3000 licensed practitioners and almost 3 million registered patients.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>