Drolet Stock Notes on LeanLife Health: Make the world a better with more everyday healthier food
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on LeanLife Health Inc. (CSE: LLP) on December 7, 2020 for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- LeanLife Health’s products are long-term shelf-stable extractions from flax seed, a plentiful plant-based source of Omega-3, that give them a significant advantage as an essential fortified food ingredient.
- The global Omega-3 market reached USD $33 Billion in 2016 and is expected to reach upwards of USD $57 Billion by 2025, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc.
- LeanLife Health will be trying hard to monetize this tremendous visibility for the new launch of the “Iron Energy” drink in the US branding Mike Tyson.
- LeanLife Health surge with impressive volume in November … Only the beginning !!!!
- Support: S2; $ 0.06 S1; $ 0.075 Resistance: R1; $0.085 R2; $0.10
About LeanLife Health and its Competitive Positioning in Energy Drinks
FoodCare, the supplier of “Mike Tyson” Iron Drinks, is one of the leaders in Poland’s energy drink market and has also grown Iron Energy into the leading brand in the Middle East. It believes the product will appeal to North American consumers as well.
LeanLife has an exclusive distribution agreement with FoodCare to distribute various energy drinks, in the US and Canada. Presently the Company is focused on the distribution of the Mike Tyson Iron Drinks in the US and Canada.
The annual value of the combined US and Canadian energy drink markets is estimated at over US$14 billion. Red Bull is the market leader, followed by Monster and Bang. Red Bull is the market leader and pursues a premium price strategy; LeanLife aims to be aggressively positioned in this market category.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>