MI3 Technical Alert: A Health Canada licensed producer of medical cannabis with decades of experience in pharmaceutical innovation
Mario Drolet President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3) released a technical note at market open today on Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. (TSXV: EMH | OTCQX: EMHTF) for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. In this note, MI3 highlighted the following points on Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
- Emerald Health is a Health Canada Licensed Producer of medical cannabis with decades of experience in pharmaceutical innovation.
- Emerald’s Q4 sales of $1.1 million was more than triple the prior quarter and year-over year; Q1 2019 sales were $2.6 million.
- Secured cannabis supply agreements with the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Québec, Newfoundland and Labrador and the Yukon territory. Emerald is advancing prospective supply agreements with all remaining provinces and territories in order to develop a significant presence in the recreational market.
- EMH traded over 151 Million shares over the last six months between $2.20 and $4.60
- RSI rebounding from Oversold territory
- Support: S2; $3.25 S1; $3.40 Resistance: R1; $3.75 R2; $3.97
About Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. is a Canadian licensed producer of cannabis. Its 50%-owned Pure Sunfarms joint venture in BC is licensed and in full production in 1.03 million square feet of the first of its two 1.1 million square foot greenhouses. The capacity of each greenhouse is estimated to exceed 75,000 kg of cannabis annually. Emerald’s Verdélite operation in Québec is completing the build-out of its 88,000 square foot indoor cultivation facility and is scaling up production. Emerald secured over 500 acres of hemp harvest in 2018 and has contracted for approximately 1000 acres in 2019 to 2022, with the objective of extracting low-cost cannabidiol. Emerald has secured exclusive strategic partnerships for large scale extraction and softgel encapsulation, as well as for proprietary technology to enhance cannabinoid bioavailability. Its team is highly experienced in life sciences, product development, large-scale agri-business, and marketing, and is focused on developing proprietary, value-added cannabis products for medical and adult-use customers.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this note.
Mario has over 25 years in financial market and he is passionate about Finance. He worked on the floor of the Montreal Exchange on his ... <Read more about Mario Drolet>