Drolet Stock Notes on TAAT Lifestyle & Wellness: Tobacco-Free and Nicotine-Free Alternative to Traditional Cigarettes
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on TAAT Lifestyle & Wellness Ltd. (CSE: TAAT | OTCQB: TOBAF) on March 8, 2021, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- The company has developed TAAT, which is a tobacco-free and nicotine-free alternative to traditional cigarettes offered in original, smooth and menthol varieties.
- Instead of tobacco, the base material of TAAT™ is a proprietary blend called Beyond Tobacco™, which is produced using a 14-step process to include a patent-pending refinement technique to create a taste and smell just like actual tobacco.
- TAAT became publicly traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE: TAAT) on June 22, 2020.
- Healthy pullback on TAAT …
- Support: S2; $3.63 S1; $4.00 Resistance: R1; $4.52 R2; $4.95
About TAAT ™ Lifestyle & Wellness Ltd.
The Company has developed TAAT™, which is a tobacco-free and nicotine-free alternative to traditional cigarettes offered in “Original”, “Smooth”, and “Menthol” varieties. TAAT™’s base material is Beyond Tobacco™, a proprietary blend which undergoes a patent-pending refinement technique causing its scent and taste to resemble tobacco. Under executive leadership with “Big Tobacco” pedigree, TAAT™ was launched first in the United States in Q4 2020 as the Company seeks to position itself in the $814 billion 1 global tobacco industry.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This Mario Drolet Stock Notes are produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.