Neo Performance Materials and Uranium Sector Leads this Week-in-Review….
“US Futures are down across the board, with no new economic data or major earnings expected. Investors are looking to the August jobs report, scheduled for Friday, as they weigh up how big a rate hike could be coming from the Fed in September.
Last week saw equity markets close the last week on a down note, as all three major U.S. indexes sold off sharply for their worst closes in months after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said the central bank would continue fighting inflation with rate increases. Don’t expect much in the way of a reprieve in early trading as we get the day under way.” – Kevin Thomsen, Morning Chatter for August 29, 2022
Friday was an intense day of speculation and discussion in the rare earths sector. With breaking news early AM with Agreement to acquire strategic shareholding in Neo Performance Materials and cornerstone investment in Hastings by Wyloo Metals, Christopher Ecclestone put out a piece on InvestorIntel titled Neo Performance and Hastings – Will Wonders Never Cease? — that was followed later that day, with a second announcement Neo Performance Materials Announces $67.5 Million Bought Deal Treasury Offering of Common Shares.
Allow me to remind you that Constantine Karayannopoulos will be the luncheon speaker at the Critical Minerals Institute‘s summit scheduled for Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
This morning, we see indicators that the uranium sector has interest, we coincidentally have a headline story written by Jack Lifton titled Are we slaves to Russian uranium processing? It seems we are in the right place at the right time as we start out the InvestorTalk.com schedule this week with 2 uranium companies… followed by an antimony story on Thursday.
InvestorTalk.com line-up for this week:
- 9-9:20 AM EST, Tuesday, August 30, 2022 — InvestorTalk.com with John Cash from Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American: URG | TSX: URE), click here to register
- 9-9:20 AM EST, Wednesday, August 31, 2022 — InvestorTalk.com with Dev Randhawa from Fission 3.0 Corp. (TSXV: FUU | OTCQB: FISOF), click here to register
- 9-9:20 AM EST, Thursday, September 1, 2022 — InvestorTalk.com with Christopher Ecclestone from Molten Metals Corp. (CSE: MOLT), click here to register
Now for some highlights from the Week-in-Review for the week of August 22-26, 2022 —
The Top 10 Trending Columns on InvestorIntel.com for the last 30-days include:
- Nano One’s cathode materials are inventing the zero-emission battery future
- Announcing the Launch of the Critical Minerals Institute for Companies and Experts Focused on Electric Vehicles, Green Energy and Secure Supply Chains
- The King of Tin is Alphamin
- Rare earths expert Alastair Neill on Vital Metals
- Lynas Bets $500 Million on Rare Earths Market Expansion
- Zentek sets its sights on treating skin conditions as it expands potential uses for its ZenGUARD graphene coating
- Eye on the price of uranium, Cameco brings crown jewel back into production and Ur-Energy is set to go.
- Molybdenum – securing a domestic supply of the vital but underappreciated mineral
- A titan of titanium – with a big HAMR
- Valeo Pharma’s Steve Saviuk talks about the US$40M non-dilutive financing from Sagard Healthcare Partners
InvestorIntel Columns to REVIEW:
- August 26, 2022 – Neo Performance and Hastings – Will Wonders Never Cease?
- August 25, 2022 – The Dean’s List – Part 6: What cobalt companies could benefit from Canada’s commitment to critical minerals?
- August 24, 2022 – dynaCERT puts its carbon emission reduction technology to the test
- August 23, 2022 – Mining our way to the Green Revolution
- August 22, 2022 – Musk Twitter Deal, Predatory Short Selling Takes a Hit and Rethinking Greenland Rare Earths in this Week-in-Review….
- August 22, 2022 – Greenwashing – It’s not easy pretending to be green
ii8 System News Releases for the Week in Review for August 22-26, 2022:
- August 26, 2022 – West Red Lake Gold Closes $4,100,000 Flow Through Financing
- August 26, 2022 – Neo Performance Materials Announces $67.5 Million Bought Deal Treasury Offering of Common Shares
- August 26, 2022 – Agreement to acquire strategic shareholding in Neo Performance Materials and cornerstone investment in Hastings by Wyloo Metals
- August 25, 2022 – Awakn Life Sciences Signs Agreement with a Leading Drug Development Company to Deepen IP Moat for Its Lead Program
- August 25, 2022 – Rackla Metals focuses on Tombstone intrusive related gold
- August 25, 2022 – dynaCERT Advances its Verified Carbon Standard Application with Verra
- August 25, 2022 – Completion of Institutional Placement
- August 24, 2022 – Westward Gold Completes Turquoise Canyon Anniversary Payment
- August 24, 2022 – Molten Metals Corp. Announces Formation of Strategic Advisory Board
- August 24, 2022 – Bald Eagle Announces Exchange Approval for Name Change to Hercules Silver Corp. and Provides Exploration Update
- August 23, 2022 – Molten Metals Samples 39.4% Antimony (Sb) and 9.69g/t Au, at Tienesgrund, Slovakia
- August 23, 2022 – TrustBIX Inc. Announces June 30, 2022 Third Quarter Financial Results
- August 23, 2022 – Auxico Signs Offtake Agreement for Tin Concentrate from the Massangana Tin Tailings Project in Brazil
- August 23, 2022 – DOE Funds Next-Generation Rare Earths Processing Research Collaboration
- August 23, 2022 – Silver Bullet Mines Corp. Updates on Washington Mine in Idaho
- August 23, 2022 – Nano One Receives C$1.8M towards SDTC Milestone 4 and Granted 2 Patents
- August 22, 2022 – Hemostemix Announces Closing of UNIT Private Placement
- August 22, 2022 – Hudson Resources And Neo Performance Materials Sign Agreement On The Sarfartoq Rare Earth Element Project In Greenland
- August 22, 2022 – dynaCERT to Equip the City of Timmins with Winterized Carbon Emission Reduction Technology