In this InvestorIntel video, Tracy Weslosky lists InvestorIntel’s Top 10 Trending articles and videos on InvestorIntel.com for the last 30 days. You may find this quite interesting as this Top 10 list provides an indicator of what market trends our audience is finding interesting.
Presently trending #1 on InvestorIntel.com is Frederick Kozak’s take on the top 5 rare earths companies for 2021. Our Australian Editor Matthew Bohlsen’s coverage on the Australian Government’s extension of a $2 Billion loan facility for the critical materials industry is trending #2 followed by an update on Lynas Rare Earths Limited (ASX: LYC) trending #3. Appia Rare Earths & Uranium Corp. (CSE: API | OTCQB: APAAF) is presently trending #4 with their article written by Dean Bristow titled – Biden, the Chinese raw material hunt and the ‘massive’ monazite results of Appia Rare Earths & Uranium. Trending #5 is Tracy Weslosky’s update on Neo Lithium Corp.‘s (TSXV: NLC | OTCQX: NTTHF) acquisition by China’s Zijin Mining Group.
Here is the complete list of InvestorIntel’s Top 10 Trending Articles and Videos on InvestorIntel.com for November 2021.
- The Top 5 Rare Earths Companies for 2021 https://bit.ly/3shB8X4
- Australian Government extends a $2 Billion loan facility for the critical materials industry https://bit.ly/3AX4gqv
- Lynas Rare Earths, making record profits and growing to meet the EV demand https://bit.ly/3m65cSW
- Biden, the Chinese raw material hunt and the ‘massive’ monazite results of Appia Rare Earths & Uranium https://bit.ly/3lKR82m
- China pays full value for Neo Lithium, the bull market has arrived. https://bit.ly/3Fxco3w
- Byron King’s Top 5 “Outstanding” Yukon Gold (and Silver) Mining Names https://bit.ly/2WFj9yL
- North American Rare Earth Juniors Consolidate Capabilities to Advance Towards a Total Domestic Supply Chain https://bit.ly/3bai3ia
- Cesium, A Critical Metal and an Opportunity for Avalon Advanced Materials https://bit.ly/3ByGhOu
- U.S. nuclear power generation at historical heights as investors buy uranium https://bit.ly/2XlRrY0
- Canada’s Voyageur Pharmaceuticals Breaking a Chinese Monopoly https://bit.ly/3usOgdb
To watch the full video, click here