Buds, Batteries & Blockchain 2018 Summit
The countdown is on for one of the hottest investor events of the year — the Buds, Batteries & Blockchain 2018 event. Our 7th annual InvestorIntel Summit, the Buds, Batteries & Blockchain 2018 event will be held at the Omni King Edward Hotel on Thursday and Friday, May 3rd-4th in Toronto, Canada.
“The caliber of talent and the quality of projects that Tracy Weslosky brings to the annual InvestorIntel Summits makes the Buds, Batteries & Blockchain 2018 event one of the most relevant events to attend. Ms. Weslosky is phenomenal at connecting people and creating long term synergies at these events.” — Paul Farquharson of eCobalt Solutions, Inc.
The Buds, Batteries & Blockchain 2018 event will host the leading market movers in the marijuana, battery materials and blockchain sectors from around the world. Our 7th annual InvestorIntel summit will host half dozen panels and over two dozen company presentations. 2-days of jam packed coffees, luncheons and a VIP wine and cheese reception!
Buds, Batteries & Blockchain 2018 delegates to expect:
- +2 dozen 15-minute presentations from the rising stars in the market, filmed & published on InvestorIntel
- 6-8 expert panels moderated by InvestorIntel analysts
- 1 wine and cheese reception
- 4 coffee breaks where you can meet the CEOs
- 2 keynote speaker luncheons
- To access the latest schedule, click here
Media Highlights for the upcoming 7th Annual InvestorIntel Summit:
- April 20, 2018 — Investment and Returns is a Science – Can You Afford Not to Participate?
- April 12, 2018 — Move Over Metals: The Party Just Got Bigger
- April 5, 2018 — Want to avoid trade war risk? Go on the counter-offensive, and invest in future technologies
- April 4, 2018 — 7th Annual InvestorIntel Summit to look into the future of buds, batteries and blockchain
- February 25, 2018 — 7th Annual InvestorIntel Summit: Buds, Blockchains and Batteries – Building wealth in 2018!
- January 28, 2018 — Tracy Weslosky writes Are you ready for the Buds, Batteries & Blockchain event of the year?
Companies registered to present and participate at the 7th Annual InvestorIntel Summit include: Aird & Berlis, Alkane Resources Ltd., ALOE Finance Inc., Angkor Gold Corp., Arafura Resources Limited, Argentina Lithium & Energy Corp., Augusta Industries Inc., Authenegade Partners, Avalon Advanced Materials Inc., Bellotti Capital Partners Inc., BLOK Technologies Inc., BPL Corp., Bunker Hill Mining Corp., The Canadian Securities Exchange, CannTrust Holdings Inc., CBLT Inc., Cervello Capital Inc., CIBC Wood Gundy, CO2GRO Inc., Cobalt Blockchain Inc., Coinsquare Capital Markets Ltd., Cymor Strategic Growth Funds, Darscom Inc., DLE Investments, eCobalt Solutions Inc., Energy Fuels Inc., Evergreen Pacific Insurance Corporation, Foster and Associates, Global Blockchain Technologies Corp., Global Cannabis Applications Corp., Gratomic Inc., Gowling WLG, Imperial Mining Group Ltd., Industrial Alliance Securities Inc., Insight Consulting Services, International Metals Group, InvestorIntel Corp., JJR Capital Partners, J.P. Mariwell Inc., Khiron Life Sciences Corp., Kontrol Energy Corp., KoreConX Corp., Loewen Ondaatje McCutcheon Limited, Maxtech Ventures Inc., Nano One Materials Corp., NanoSphere Health Sciences Inc., Neometals Ltd., NodalBlok, Northern Graphite Corporation, Northland Wealth Management, Novadan Capital, Nubian Resources Ltd., Queensbury Securities, RBC Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Wealth Management | RBC Dominion Securities Inc., Redfund Capital Corp., Scotia Wealth Management, Stoic Advisory Inc., Stope Capital Advisors Inc., Tegwaan Capital, ThreeD Capital Inc., TMX Group Limited, U3O8 Corp., Velocity Trade Capital, Vitalhub Corp., Wealth Minerals Ltd., and WeedMD Inc.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 647 345 5486 or email email@example.com — see you soon!