Drolet Stock Notes on Fjordland Exploration: Copper-Nickel Explorer in Quebec, Newfoundland-Labrador and B.C
Mario Drolet, President of MI3 Communications Financières Inc. (MI3), released his Drolet Stock Notes on Fjordland Exploration Inc. (TSXV: FEX) on January 17, 2022, for exclusive distribution on InvestorIntel. Highlights include:
- Awaiting final approval to begin drilling at the Renzy project in Quebec.
- In collaboration with Ivanhoe Electric Inc. and Commander Resources Ltd., Fjordland is exploring the South Voisey’s Bay (SVB) “Pants Lake Intrusive” target which is in a geologic setting analogous to the nearby nickel-cobalt-copper Voisey’s Bay deposit.
- Fjordland has earned its 75% interest in the SVB project after meeting its funding commitments and paying Commander the $40,000 option payment and issuing 400,000 Fjordland common shares.
- Nickel price reaching to the highest level at US$ 22,845.00 per ton up US$ 3.23 today!
- Support: S2; $0.08 S1; $0.10 Resistance: R1; $0.12 R2; $0.135
About Fjordland Exploration Inc.
Fjordland Exploration Inc. is a mineral exploration company that is focused on the discovery of large-scale economic metal deposits in Canada.
In collaboration with Ivanhoe Electric Inc. and Commander Resources Ltd., Fjordland is exploring the SVB “Pants Lake Intrusive” target which is in a geologic setting analogous to the nearby nickel-cobalt-copper Voisey’s Bay deposit. Fjordland has earned a 75% interest in the project.
In addition to the SVB project, Fjordland, as operator, has an agreement to acquire 100% of the Renzy nickel-project located near Maniwaki, Quebec from Quebec Precious Metals. The project encompasses the former Renzy Mine where during the period from 1969 to 1972, 716,000 short tons were mined with average grades of 0.70% nickel and 0.72% copper. Fjordland has staked additional claims to increase the size of the project to 308 sq. km.
As well, Fjordland is currently funding a small survey on its West Milligan copper-gold project located within 4 km of Centerra’s Mount Milligan copper-gold mine in central British Columbia. The project is a joint venture with Northwest Copper Corp.
PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE
Disclaimer: This MI3 Technical Note produced by MI³ Communications Financières is neither an offer to sell, nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities discussed therein. The information contained is prepared by MI3, emanating from sources deemed to be reliable. MI3 Communications Financières makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of such information. MI³ Communications Financières accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from the use of the information contained therein. Please take note that for compliance purposes, all directors, consultants or employees of MI3 Communications Financières are prohibited from trading the securities of the company and MI3 Communications Financières is a shareholder and do not intend to sell any shares during the distribution of this report.